Every successful advisory firm needs a vision, a strategy and plan for future growth.
The new 2016 Financial Performance Study, sponsored by Pershing, provides an overview of the key trends driving growth, productivity and financial performance throughout the industry. Specific findings include:
- Detailed overviews of advisory firm income statements, segmented by firm type, size and business models
- Key performance and productivity ratios
- Benchmarks for key investments, such as employee compensation, marketing and technology
- Key benchmarks for setting fees and fee schedules
- NEW: For the first time, this study will provide key benchmarks and metrics for measuring lead generation, prospecting and ultimately converting prospects to clients